From Vanessa O’Laughlin:
Here is the latest update of teams registered for the 2019 USA Softball Pacific Coast Region 10 Men’s Fastpitch Invitational Softball Tournament to be held at the Rincon Reservation in Valley Center California on February 9-10, 2019.
We have registered 9 teams and have room for one more team to fill our 10 team pool play with single elimination bracket. Deadline for entry is Wednesday, January 23, 2019. Rincon Reservation has 3 fields and will play host to this MFP event. Rincon Reservation Harrah’s Resort and Casino and Pala Reservation Resort and Casino are offering special rates for participants of this event. Information can be obtained by calling anyone of the Tournament Committee members listed below.
9 Teams registered as of this date include:
- 1. Pala Braves (Pala Indian Reservation, Valley Center, California, So Cal)
- 2. Rio Grande Senators (Austin/Midland, Texas)
- 3. East Bay Bashers (Hayward, California Nor Cal) note: 2018 USA Softball MFP San Francisco Bay Area Amigos tournament Champions
- 4. Team USA Softball Futures (USA Softball, Oklahoma City, OK) note: Athletes representing Team USA Men’s, Jr’s. and Future National teams. 2018 USA Softball MFP San Francisco Bay Area Amigos tournament Runner-up.
- 5. Those Guys (Long Beach, California, So Cal)
- 6. WAH (Morongo Indian Reservation, Banning, California, So Cal)
- 7. Budmen (East Los Angeles, California, So Cal)
- 8. SoCal Savs (Barona Indian Reservation, Lakeside, California, So Cal)
- 9. Cali Redz (Rincon Indian Reservation, Valley Center, California, So Cal)10.
Don’t wait, it may be too late…..Interested teams are welcomed to call or email anyone of the tournament committee listed below for entry and registration information.
Vanessa O’Laughlin (510) 703-8352 email: Volaughlin@norcalusasoftball.orgBob McCormick (661) 549-3987 email: McCormickservices10@yahoo.comFred Williams (510) 772-0930 email: Basefjwilliams@aol.comRaymond Rodriguez (760) 270-8181: email: Rodbros2010@gmail.com
Hope to see you there.
Vanessa O’LaughlinDistrict 9 Commissioner / At Large Player Rep
Side note: We are able to handle 12 teams for this event. Pool Play would start on Friday night February 8, 2019. As of email posting we have heard from two more teams requesting tournament registration information. Once the 10th team is secured the 11th team will go on a wait list until the 12th team is registered.
Editor’s note: For earlier posts and information, click here.